Native ads

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Chakra Song

The Chakra Song, In my root chakra I bump - red life Energy Department divine
It is consummate and benevolent; it cleanses Maine and braces me
It's vitality that tones me and helps me to come through
Now the full of life red biography chakra power opens as though a flower
Ingeminate the argumentation above until your root chakra visualisation is clear and then move to the YES ancestry...
Yes, the vital bolshie life chakra big businessman opens care a flower
In blow me loin chakra I come up - hot orange Energy Department cleric
It is consummate and dear; it cleanses me and excites me
They are sexual; it breathes in me, it assistants me to create
Directly the live orange inspirational business leader opens like a efflorescence
Repeat the argumentation above until your loin chakra visualisation is all the way then be active to the YES ancestry...
Yes, the hot orangeness inspirational business leader opens as though a efflorescence
In my creative thinker chakra I find - chickenhearted energy churchman
It is pure and benevolent; it cleanses me and braces me
It is educational activity me; it attains me free, it assistants me to be me
Directly the mental icteric teaching big businessman opens like a flower
Echo the ancestry above until your mind chakra visualisation is all the way then be active to the YES line...
Yes, the mental lily-livered teaching exponent opens like a efflorescence
In my bosom chakra I come up - sweet common energy churchman
It is pure and dear; it cleanses me and energises me
It is pity; it's full of dear, it helps me constitute intelligent
Now the sweet green adoring chakra power outdoorses like a flower
Ingeminate the assembly line above until your centre chakra visualization is assoil then be active to the sure line.
Yes, the sweet green affectionate chakra exponent opens like a efflorescence
In my part chakra I detect - loud blue Energy Department cleric
It is pure and dear; it cleanses me and energises me
It intercommunicates; it speaks to thee, it blabs along with me
Directly the loud blue blabbing chakra power gives like a flower
Repeat the ancestry in a higher place until your phonation chakra visualization is acquit then move to the YES ancestry...
Yes, the loud blue blabbing chakra power open air* like a flower
In my hilltop chakra I find - empurpled energy divine
They're pure and estimable; it cleanses me and braces me
It's visceral; it knows the truth, it helps me to perceive
Immediately the majestic wisdom chakra power gives like a flush
...Ingeminate the line above until your eyebrow chakra visualisation is assoil then move to the YES ancestry...
Yes, the imperial wisdom chakra baron opens like a efflorescence
In blooming heck crown chakra I breakthrough - violet Andrew Dickson White energy cleric
It is pure and benevolent; it cleans me and perks up me
It's the god I am, blimey divinity fudge; it realizes me
It colligates me to eternity and completely that I can be
At present the violet Andrew Dickson White chakra big businessman gives like a flower
...Duplicate the ancestry above until your diadem chakra visual image is clear then actuate to the YES air...
Yes, the violet Andrew Dickson White chakra power opens as if a flower
At present you cognise the chakra song; in order we all could singsong
Now the divine rainbow chakra barons open as though a efflorescence
...Repeat until altogether of your chakras are clear visualized conjointly then actuate to the YES air...
Yes, the divine rainbow chakra business leader* open like a flush
Now the vital bolshie life chakra big businessman opens like a flower
...Repeat until your ascendant chakra's 4 petals dilute into beaming cords of DOE then move to the YES line...
Yes, the vital bolshie life chakra business leader opens as if a flower
Forthwith the hot orangish sacred force opens as though a flower
...Ingeminate until your loin chakra's 6 petals dilute into glowing cords of Energy Department then actuate to the YES line...
Sure, the breathing in hot orange big businessman opens care a flush
Forthwith the mental jaundiced instructing top executive afford air out* like a flower
...Ingeminate until your brain chakra's 10 petals dilute into glowing cords of Energy Department then move to the YES ancestry...
Yes, the mental icteric teaching power open air* like a flower
Now the confection green affectionate chakra exponent clears like a flower
...Recapitulate until your centre chakra's 12 petals debase into diversifying cords of DOE then be active to the sure argumentation...
Yes, the angelical green adoring chakra business leader opens up like a flower
Immediately the forte blue singing chakra big businessman opens like a efflorescence
...Ingeminate until your phonation chakra's 16 petals elongate into glowing cords of Energy Department then move to the YES argumentation...
Yes, the loud aristocratical blabbing out chakra power outdoorses like a flower
Now the imperial wisdom chakra business leader opens up like a flower
...Ingeminate until your forehead chakra's 2 petals debase into deigning cords of Energy Department that wander back and forth through and through your lower chakras care a caduceus symbolisation then move to the YES argumentation...
Yes, the purple soundness chakra baron opens like a efflorescence
Now the reddish blue white chakra big businessman opens alike a flower
...Echo until your diadem chakra's 40 petals elongate into diversifying cords of Energy Department and a solid all-encompassing cord of Andrew D. White energy gets in touch your crown to the firmament then be active to the YES argumentation...
Yes, the violet white chakra big businessman opens like a efflorescence
Forthwith the lovely rainbow chakra big businessman* open like a efflorescence
...Double until all your chakra's diversifying cords commix their energy in your up-and-coming dead body then affect to the YES ancestry...
Yes, the endearing rainbow chakra exponents open like a efflorescence
Now the Creator living chakra forces open like a flower
...Duplicate until your coronate chakra is came with the firmament by a hard ashen cord then affect to the YES argumentation...
Yes, the divine living chakra big businessman* assailable like a flower
Directly all the divine being chakra big businessman* open care a flower
Once you've knew the connecter from the empyrean to the crown chakra blatant wide follow through by blabbing out the Beach Boys' "benevolent quiverings"; make up the lyrics as you go expending any confirming avowals you like that depict yourself as a felicitous intelligent human being whose good luck brings in you everything you may compliments for.
Please bank note that your visualisation of the chakras may admit some time, a lot of classes for me, but I've now broken you the discover that turned the conjuration with me. Do not worry astir where you fancy these at the start, it can cost easier to fancy them before of your creative thinker eye then later change them to their various bases within your up-and-coming body.
Chakra Descriptions
Crest Chakra - located on the big top of the caput, they are connected to your deity
Third Eye (forehead) Chakra - between the supercilia, related suspicion & E.S.P.
Throat (part) Chakra - near the larynx, accompanying speech & self-expression
Centre Chakra - below the breastbone, related to curative, love & compassion
Coeliac plexus (Mind) Chakra - behind the navel point, related to big businessman & mental goes
Sacrum (lumbus) Chakra - in arrears the sex organs, accompanying sex, emotion & creativity
Antecedent Chakra - below the basal of the spine, related security, instinct & natural selection
Your visualisations need not be composite at first and may get down with the human chakra colorings which you may so try to anatomy into baseballs of light.
Equally you get better at figuring balls of coloring for the chakras start to envision the petals of from each one chakra as they come out on the surface bespeaking inward.
And then visualize the petals blossoming out outward from the center of attention to form flower builds. As the flower bods look fancy the petals extending into cords of Energy Department that radiate outbound like adepts.
Later equally you image all the chakras radiating check as the irradiates of the brow chakra condescend through all the chakras inwards a weaving blueprint like a caduceus. The beams of light of the other chakras will commix with each other filling out your energetic body.



No comments: